Cape Island Coastal Cleaning Service LLC
Protecting the well being of my employees, clients and community will always be my top priority. My team understands the concern and the uncertainty caused by coronavirus (COVID-19). We are here to help you. This situation has not been easy on anyone; Cape Island Coastal Cleaning remains committed to fulfilling our promise to provide top quality customer service.
The COVID-19 Cleaning Plan that Cape Island Coastal Cleaning will be following:
- First, we will clean the house as usual using the regular cleaning products in the caddy.
- Then, we’ll go back and disinfect using Lysol, Bleach mixture on the door knobs, cabinet knobs, switch plates, remote controls, counter tops, appliance handles, bathroom appliance handles, tables, phones, faucets and sinks and touch screens. Sofa and chairs of fabric, we’ll be using a UV Wand. On wood furniture, we’ll use Murphy’s Oil Soap combined with water.
- It has been recommended by the realtors that comforters, bed pillows, throw pillows and blankets be removed.
- The bed pad should have a plastic surface so that we can wipe with disinfectant.
- The cleaning staff will wear KN-95s and gloves to be changed from house to house, social distancing as much as possible. They will avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. And, they will stay home if sick.
- It has been noted that outdoor areas require general cleaning and not disinfectants. However, as a precautionary measure, we will use disinfectants as appropriate on outdoor furniture.
- We have developed a COVID-19 Checklist of areas that have been disinfected which will be left at your houses for renters to have some assurances of what has been done.
The following surcharge will need to be used to cover the costs of time, masks, gloves, insurance and UV wands.
You will see this charge on your invoices as an additional charge to your cleaning fee.
$50 for small homes – 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms or less
$65 average sized homes – 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
$75 - $85 for large homes – 5 bedrooms/3 bathrooms or more
The cleaners will be in need of more time to accomplish the cleaning.
A 4 pm check-in has been suggested. Please contact your realtor to request at least a 4 pm check in.
We are ready to do the best we can under this challenging situation.
We have all had to make significant behavioral changes to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We need to continue these practices we’ve been implementing.
Cape Island Coastal Cleaning Service LLC ® Cape May, New Jersey